Can't find? Search Here?

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Nayanthara comes clean on 'Dirty Picture'


​The utterly pretty Nayanthara is a tough cookie.


The actress who ducks uncomfortable questions with acrobatic ease has denied reports' doing the rounds that she is doing the remake of Dirty picturein Tamil and Telugu.


It has been widely reported that Nayan would star in the South remake of the Vidya Balan's award winning Dirty Picture. There were reports that the original producer, Ekta Kapoor herself is remaking it and had asked Nayan to put on extra weight for the role.


Nayanthara told sify.com: "Personally, I loved Dirty Picture but let me tell you that I will not be comfortable doing it in south." The actress whose film career came to a grinding halt during last year has emerged triumphant in her comeback of sorts by signing three big films.


When asked about media reports that she is talking with Ekta Kapoor and is negotiating for an unheard of remuneration, Nayan is quick to reply with a smile: "Media loves me and how! I seem to be the flavour of this season. But frankly no one has approached me in the first place for me to quote a price and even if they do, I will not be doing it"


Pic courtesy: Karthik Srinivasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner